Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spice racks

New spice racks! All of my standard spice containers fit wonderfully into these $10 spice racks that I got from Cost Plus World Market. I really like them because they don't require special containers to fit in the rack like these monstrosities. They are simple, have little rubber feet and are easily wall-mounted if that's your thing.

I opted not to wall mount because they'd have to go where the shelf is and I wanted to be able to accomodate ALL of my solids, even the ones in giant Costco-sized containers like the pepper grinder, cinnamon, sea salt etc.

I bought three of them: one for peppers (cayenne, white, chipotle etc.), one for ground items (mustard, ginger etc.) and one for whole spices (whole cloves, whole allspice berries etc.). How awesome is that?!

Yep, I'm a happy camper!

0 comments: