Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

In-N-Out


Roasting chicken from a brand-new-to-me recipe was originally planned for dinner but we didn't have fresh ginger to squeeze juice from so I spent valuable time reading and viewing videos on how to debone chicken thighs.

Then we went to In-N-Out.

Rodney and I ordered the exact same meals we did last time: double-double no onion combo, small, with a Coke plus a cheeseburger with onion.

After placing the order at the speaker, the question by the In-N-Out Spokesperson was, "Are you going to eat in the car?" If you say yes, you'll get your food in the open box. I'm assuming that if you say no you'll get your food in a bag, but I'm speculating.

We said yes and, just like last time, chowed half the fries before getting through the door and they were good.

Cost Total: $8.48.

0 comments: