Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Food Plan, 092610

What was I thinking before, making two lasagnas in one week? I have the equivalent of 1.5 lasagnas in my freezer. Couple that with the fact that I had Pasta Pizza Bake multiple times over the course of the week certainly causes me to avoid pasta and cheese. I'm really glad lentils came into my life recently. If it hadn't been for that stew, I'd have lost my mind by now.

This week I'm going to just keep it simple. I'm going to eat a couple burgers on SunFlour bread (if it's still good) with some fries, the remaining lentil stew (I didn't try freezing any because I didn't want the starchy potatoes in it to get weird) and

  • Aloo Phujia
  • Blackened Mahi Mahi with something on the side (TBD) or maybe in a sandwich
And since I have everything to make both dishes, I don't have to shop!

0 comments: