Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Love Letter Bulgogi Supreme Pizza



After Korean language class today, I decided to swing my HMart and get a pizza from Love Letter Chicken and Pizza in the food court. I've never had Korean-style pizza before.

I placed my order at Love Letter and when I found it would be 14 minutes before my pie was done, I went ahead and shopped for a couple items in the HMart. When my pizza was ready, it came in this box:

The side flaps were open, reminding me immediately of Pizza D'Oro.

Removing a slice from the pie, I found this slice to be quite mundane and generic:


Yikes, what a rip-off! The crust was nothing to write home about, the toppings were on the slim side.  But most bothersome was the fact that this was supposed to be a Bulgogi Supreme Pizza.  I think there was a sliver of bulgogi in the entire slice. There is also black olives, pepperoni, sausage pellets and the most flavorful/present item, pineapple. 

And no kimchi?  WTF? 

Oh, mami, what a bummer. I'll not be doing this again.

Large, 12", Bulgogi Supreme on regular crust: $15.21.


0 comments: