Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grocery List, 112110

This is the week of Thanksgiving and I'm sick. I've been in bed off and on since Friday night, suffering between bouts of coma-like sleep and coughing, sneezing and sniffling. This past week has just been a bitch, really.

For the first time in a long time, I am not and have not been thinking too much about food. Just staying warm in a little cocoon with my iPad by my face in case I'm lucid enough to watch something on Netflix. And chewing on some leftover cardboard pizza just to exercise my jaw some and make sure my teeth stay sharp.

Thanksgiving dinner is going to be at my brother's house this year and he's talking turducken. We'll see.

.............................................................................................................
112410 -- total change of plans, we're going to do bacon-wrapped turkey and it sounds like my brother has purchased all necessary goods

.............................................................................................................
112510, Ralph's, on the way to my brother's house

  • paprika: $1
  • Better Than Bouillon Chicken Stock: $4.99
  • garlic bulbs: $1/2
TOTAL: $6.99


0 comments: