Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SunFlour Onion Rolls



After plowing through the SunFlour Challah Bread, I decided to try another SunFlour delicacy, the onion roll to go with more soup, such as Pasta Fagioli. Very similar to the challah, the onion rolls are long, each suitable to be shared with a friend.

And check out the ingredient statement:


Man, I love SunFlour!!

That said, I think the onion on the rolls might be a bit much for me. While tasty, I don't know if I can handle so much oniony flavor. The onions on the bread are like caramelized onions on bread!

A 24-oz pack of 6 onion rolls available at Grower's Direct for $3.99.

As I've rambled on a few times about SunFlour, check out the SunFlour bakery site! Not only are they "devoted to food without preservatives, trans-fats, cholesterol or processed sugars," they offer cookie decorating parties for kids! I am totally impressed with this local bakery.


0 comments: