Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Harold Import Co. Cooling Rack


One thing I noticed about the Alabama BBQ Chicken images Lynn at Cook & Be Merry posted is that the chicken was on a rack. I was missing this possibly vital variable in my earlier attempt.

I was struck a little confused when shopping because Harold Import Co offers a much smaller "broiling" rack. The larger rack, the 12x17, doesn't say anything about being able to be used in an oven or broiler though it can be used as a trivet or steamer rack. What the hell? A steamer rack in what giant contraption? 

At Ace Hardware, I weighed my options: risk my life by using a cooling rack in the oven or never being successful at the perfect Alabama Backwoods BBQ Chicken.

No brainer.

A 12x17" Harold Import Co cooling rack available at Ace Hardware, $9.78 out the door.

0 comments: