Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Siamese Express Fried Rice Leftovers



There's a place I go for lunch once in a while called Siamese Express. It's a Thai place and I really like their noodle dishes. Those wide noodles are yummy. Because I had a potluck for class, I opted to get fried rice from Siamese Express as they have a wide variety.

I picked up two orders of vegetable fried rice, one meaty fried rice and one seafood fried rice.

Normally, I wouldn't even consider eating leftovers from a potluck.
But less than 10 people brought food to partake in. And the rice turned out to be really good. Almost as good as their noodles.

I killed what was left from the potluck alongside some Alabama BBQ Chicken. A sort of weird combo especially since what was left of each type of fried rice was combined by the teacher during clean-up, but it worked.

I must've been really hungry because now that I wrote that last sentence I'm wondering how I was able to eat it at all. I ate leftover potluck fried rice.

Four orders of fried rice, $32.45 OTD.


0 comments: