Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ronzoni Extra Wide Egg Noodles



Plans for using the leftover Boneless Short Ribs with Tomato and Fennel to make ragout is convenient as I had purchased these Ronzoni back in March of last year with intentions of making coq au vin.

That's when craziness ensued in my apartment and I essentially stopped cooking and blogging for three months. I ate out for every meal. I have some photos of that food, but since I'm more than two months behind in current posts, I'll save them in case I'm out of things to post.

Because I have a knack for remembering the oddest things, I remember there wasn't a big variety of wide egg noodles to choose from, but I did pick out those that looked more healthy than the limited alternates.

In case you can't read it even after clicking the photo,


the ingredient are:
durum whole wheat flour and semolina blend, wheat fiber, egg whites, thiamin mononitrate, niacin, riboflavin, iron (ferrous sulfate), folic acid.

Available at Ralph's for $0.99, but that pricing is from March 27, 2011.


0 comments: