Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kirkland Parchment Paper



Parchment paper isn't something I use a lot of. Actually, Rodney had purchased some for me from the dollar store years ago and I think those few 9x13" sheets, packaged in packs of two or three sheets each, lasted me three years.

I will say that the stuff is real handy, though my experience is only with using it as a liner when baking.


And the stuff doesn't burn unless exposed to direct flame or temperatures over 420°F!


Originally, I was going to get some of this paper from Chef's Toys, the place where I bought my fancy knife. But being a restaurant supply, I'd have to buy 1000 full sheets. That's a few too many for me. It would pair nicely with my lifetime supply of twine though.

Kirkland parchment paper, 205 square feet (15 inches x 164 feet), available at Costco for $5.99.


0 comments: