Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Food Plan and Grocery List, 060312

Last week I didn't eat even half the ribs or potato salad I'd made. I hate such a waste of food. You know what I ate instead? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with chips. And chocolate chips for dessert. Yes, I ate about 2 lbs of chocolate chips. I didn't eat them like a heathen straight from the bag. I made sure to pour them into a little bowl from which I selected morsels, one at a time, and popped them into my mouth. I just refilled the bowl every five minutes.

This week I'm going to continue on with my PB&J cravings since I still have a loaf of bread and a full bag of chips. If that gets old, I'll eat some of onion soup or chicken risotto out of the freezer.

Stater Bros.
  • 2% milk: $2.99/1/2 gal
  • Breyers French vanilla ice cream: $4.49
  • cantaloupe: $0.99/each
  • TOTAL: $8.47
Total for the year: $1020.91


0 comments: