Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Two Brothers Kimchi Bacon Pizza



There's a place around the corner and up the road called Two Brother's Pizza. A former coworker told me about it a few years ago. They offer kimchi bacon pizza.


Did you catch that? It's kimchi bacon pizza!


This is more along the lines of what I'd expected from that other Korean pizza place. But this is the real deal. East meets west, bacon meets cabbage, spicy meets savory.


The crust is skinny and chewy, the toppings somewhat sparsely distributed. But let me tell you - major flavor explosion! Kimchi on pizza is absolute genius.


Medium Two Brother's Kimchi Bacon Pizza: $16.15 out the door.
 
I paid cash, doing what I can to keep the cash in the mom and pop's pockets, but FYI VISA and Mastercard are accepted with a $0.50 fee. Get there early, they close at 9 p.m., even on the weekends.


0 comments: