Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

SunSpire White Chocolate Chips



That batch of fudge tasted good enough that I ate the first 8 pieces cut from the fudge-brick when I was trying to figure out whether or not to cut the square into 64 or 81 pieces.

But I wanted white CHOCOLATE, like the recipe was meant to have, instead of that pseudo white chocolate. And I got it from the local Sprouts.


Evaporated cane juice, cocoa butter (yahoo!), whole milk powder, non-fat dry milk, salt, soy lecithin, vanilla means chocolaty goodness.


They're just precious. I bet the next batch of fudge is killer.


SunSpire White Chocolate Chips available in the baking aisle at Sprouts for $4.49 a 12-oz bag. If you hesitate about the price, consider that SunSpire actually seems to give a crap about their vendors.

0 comments: